Thursday, November 29, 2007

Last week's cross at Wheeler

It was another great day of racing at Wheeler Farm. It was very cold when Ashley and I started but by the time Sam raced it had warmed up to about 40 degrees! I forgot my camera but Dave Iltis was there and got some good shots of all three of us. Click on the Zazoosh link on the right to see the great pics. I didn't label them, but if you can't tell who's who- Sam is the one that looks like a stud, Ashley manages to look beautiful even while racing, and I'm the one with my mouth hanging open suffering to hang on. Sam took 5th, I took my standard 7th (although it was closer) and Ashley took 10th. With only two more races in the series Sam is in a solid 2nd overall in the Masters 35+ A, Ashley is in 8th in the Juniors 14 and under, and I'm hanging onto 4th in the women's B. This weekend we're back at Wheeler for another cold and possibly snowy race.

No comments: