I've been tagged by my sister Casey! The name of this game is to answer the following 10 questions and then tag 4 other friends to do the same on their blog pages...
1. Best thing you cooked last week. This is bad but I don't think I cooked at all. Okay, Stauffer's frozen lasagna really can't count. Pathetic!
2. If money, time and babysitting were no object where would you go and who with? I would like to go ride my bike in Europe for a while. I'd take Sam with me.
3. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday when Sam said he just wanted to be alone on Christmas.
4. 5 things you were doing 10 years ago. Being a Mom to an 8 and 3 year old, teaching aerobics, managing a clinic, married to Brian. . .
5. 5 things you were doing 5 years ago. Being a Mom to an 8 year old and a 13 year old, trying to make ends meet as a single Mom, teaching aerobics, managing a clinic. (Okay, now you can see why I only write about biking- everything else is the same old stuff!)
6. 5 things you were doing 1 year ago. Riding my bike, being a Mom to a high school senior and a 6th grader, managing a clinic and teaching aerobics.
7. 7 of your favorite hobbies. Road cycling/racing, cyclocross, hanging out with my kids, hanging out with Sam, reading, watching movies, playing video games with my family.
8. 5 favorite foods. Sushi, pizza of any kind, pasta, chocolate, strawberry shortcake.
9. 5 places you've been. San Francisco, Tuscon, Las Vegas, Florida, So. Cal.
10. 5 favorite memories. Giving birth to both of my amazing children. Seeing them grow up into the wonderful individuals they are today, all of the beautiful things I've seen on my bike, finishing Lotoja.
I don't know too many bloggers so I guess I'll tag Brandi.
Tomorrow is the last cross race so you'll get a little break from all of the bike stuff. You may have to hear about trainer rides and some cross country skiing.