Monday, June 16, 2008

Very Elusive. . .




It is seriously easier to buy drugs or nuclear warheads online than it is to purchase this saddle. Every place says that you cannot buy it online because you need to be measured for it. Whaaaat? What exactly are you going to measure? Let's just go with I've had two kids.

So I saw somewhere online that Sunrise Cyclery in Logan had this saddle. After the race Saturday Kara, Kris and I headed over to see if we could snag it. The nice young man came over and Kara asked to see the women's saddles. He pulled this saddle off the rack that must have been 10 inches wide and 4 inches deep and weighed at least 5 lbs. I glared at him and Kara laughed hysterically. Still no Lithia. I guess I'll swing by St. George this weekend and pick up a couple at the shop where I bought my first one. I'd better stock up because I'll never find it again I'm sure. My other option is to go with the saddle that my friend Diane just bought. It kind of resembles a small bedpan.

2 comments:

Rio's Rider said...

If you still can't find this saddle after this weekend, you can try my Jett. I think you'd like it. I know someone who can get one (a Jett) for you. He won't even ask to measure anything. I'd even be happy to go pick it up for you, if need be. ;)

Downhilldiva said...

If he is hot I might let him do some measuring. I'll let you know.