Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cough, cough. . . it's coming on

Here is another picture of Sam doing his tri last weekend. I mostly uploaded this lovely picture of my rear because it is keeping me from eating the pie that a drug rep brought in. Sam of course, looks cool as always.

This weekend is the Classic Desert Rampage mountain bike race in St. George. (Hence my suddenly feeling ill, I think I'm going to be unable to work tomorrow.) Since it is on my race list for the year I'm being held to it. Don't get me wrong. It is supposed to 70 degrees in St. George. Even a lousy mountain biker cannot pass that up. I don't know what happened, I used to be pretty decent. I think I just got a little wierd over the new bike set up last race. It was kind of like going from driving my Jeep to driving a Porsche. More power and handling than I knew what to do with. Oh well, I'm looking forward to giving it another try. Sunday we'll do a nice ride up Snow Canyon on the road bikes.

No comments: