Thursday, April 17, 2008

A day in the life. . .

So I saw Matt today. Nice to be touched by a man even if he has to remind me to breathe through the pain. He has this knack for finding trigger points in my legs that send me through the roof! Oh yes, Matt is my massage therapist- get your mind out of the gutter. My neck has been bothering me since using my new TT bars. Another reason to avoid TTs.

Today I was grateful to get out of the office early and go for a massage. I'm doing interviews for a front desk person. The first interview talked so much and so fast I couldn't get a word in edgewise. The second no showed and the third immediately burst into tears when we walked into my office and I shut the door. My fourth and final interview was just odd. I asked her how she would fill the rest of her shift if she had completed all her work. She replied that she'd feel great. Okay, poor wording on the question but it was HR's not mine!

So Saltair time trials tonight but not for me. I am actually sad because the sun is shining and it is supposed to be crap this weekend. I also wanted to try out my new chain and clean chainring and cassette. But I'll be watching the kiddo's dance performance and trying to stay awake. I'm sure the 5 minutes she is on stage will make it all worth it!

No comments: