Friday, March 7, 2008

Are you kidding me?

Are you kidding me? It is supposed to snow tomorrow. I just want to go out and have a great day at RMR, but instead it is going to be freezing and wet and miserable.

Are you kidding me? Remember in ET (the Extra Terrestrial) when then erect that huge quarantine tent in the front yard? Well my neighbors have one of those. It has been up for 2 days now. The only thing I can figure is that they've outgrown the garage as a family room/party place and have had to add on to their house West Valley style. This and the permanent yard sale across the street add to the charm of this neighborHOOD.

Are you Freaking kidding me? They closed the liquor store closest to my house. This meant that I had a choice of driving downtown, to Magna, or to Kearns to get a bottle of wine or going home and drinking the BF's crappy Natural Light. Do you realize that in other states people can stop at the grocery store on their way home from work to buy a bottle of wine to have with dinner? Did you ever notice that on the door of the liquor store they have a warning about drinking and driving? I did not know that I could actually start drinking in the liquor store. Today was the first day I actually considered it. I always thought it was a take home kind of place.

I do feel better since I found some Castle Creek Outlaw Red! They had it in the California Wines section. Sad when even the liquor store refuses to admit that alcoholic beverages can be made here in our very own Moab.

No comments: