Friday, March 28, 2008

Off kilter

Everything is a little off this week. I've been sick with the usual cold symptoms. I wake up everyday with a new one. Today I woke up with my right eye swollen shut with goop. I would have called in sick to work but work is where the drugs are so here I am. I wonder what tomorrow will bring- boils?

So I don't know if I'll be able to ride tomorrow. I'm not supposed to wear my contacts but my glasses are missing a lens and the prescription is about 5 years old anyway. Also it is supposed to snow again and the LeMond continues to make the mysterious noise. Of course, she never makes the noise when Sam is around (fickle- this is how I know she's a girl!)

I'm also getting really behind on my schoolwork. For some reason my computer at work wont allow me to post to school. I can't really call hardware support and say "hey, I can't go to school anymore on work hours, help!" So maybe tomorrow I'll just stay in bed with my laptop and finish my paper on what I'd do if I were the drug czar. Since I did bring my leftover Lortab to my BF last night maybe I'm not the person to ask!

1 comment:

Rio's Rider said...

I'll be sure to keep my distance if you show up to RMR tomorrow wearing your glasses. ;-)

Hope you're feeling better soon. And no boils, please.